Yesterday’s corner time: 7 Minutes.
I think I’m in love and it’s having a positive effect on my corner time.
A new girl has started at my nursery school. She’s called Jane and every time she comes near me, I become flustered and tongue tied. This is generally followed by me doing something incredibly stupid to avoid any embarrassing silences.
However, this hasn’t stopped me from trying to win her affections.
So far, I’ve tried the subtle approach – running around screaming with my pants on my head.
I’ve also tried the direct approach – putting her in a headlock and smothering her with kisses.
Neither seems to have impressed her. Girls are so complex.
Yesterday, she sat next to me at lunch and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. I knew that I shouldn't have eaten them but there had been another one of those awkward conversational pauses.
Dad suggested that I should try being sweeter and sweep her off her feet. So, I covered myself in sugar and whacked her with a broom. She burst into tears and ran out of the classroom.
That’s the last time I'll take Dad's advice. He obviously knows nothing about the art of seduction.
Matthew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Hi - I am a great fan of your blog!
I have put a link to it on mine - hope you don't mind!
Hi,
I'm really glad that you like it and I'm really honoured that you've added a link!
Thank you!
Matthew
Yeah, dads are such idiots.
Oh wait, I'm a dad.
Forget I said that.
:-)
My son hasn't stopped talking about a girl named Claudia for two years now...
He met her in pre k 3... the most resent love...
The girl that looks like Claudia... she has a name I'm sure, but he always calls her "the girl that looks like Claudia"...
It's amazing how quick her stopes whinning or throwing a fit when she enters the room...lol.
Aidana
HORSES:
http://www.blogcharm.com/ShuvaniStablesAllNaturalHorseAndLivestockRemedyAndProductBlog/
PETS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/KenderKennelPetCare/
EXOTICS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/shuvanimals/
Does the girl who looks like Claudia get fed up with being called that?
My Dad says that's a sure fire way to annoy a girl but hey, we've already established that he knows nothing!
Matthew.
I can't beleive the old broom smacking didn't work.
I know! Girls are weird.
Matthew.
excuse me, but I'm a girl and I take offence at that last comment!
Post a Comment