Yesterday's corner time: 3 Minutes.
A very good day, although I'm now behind on my law studies.
Discovered that it's very difficult to fill a water pistol with ketchup and that it's far more practical to administer it directly to Becca. Hence, the 3 minutes.
"What the fu.......dge!!", exclaimed my Mother as she skidded across the kitchen on spilt ketchup. Not sure what fudge has to do with anything, it was quite clearly tomato sauce.
Apart from that, a relatively trouble free day. My Grandparents came round in the afternoon to look after me and Becca. They live nearby and are called Nanna and Grandad John. Grandad John has two walking sticks. He only used to have one but I kept taking it, so I think the other is a backup.
Nanna hurt her back picking up Becca. She's a big girl for 11 months (Becca not Nanna. Nanna's a lot older than that - she's at least six or seven years old, if not more). I've tried picking up Becca before when I was trying to push her out the window but I couldn't budge her an inch. At the time, I thought the 2 minutes in the corner were unwarranted but on reflection, it looks like I got off lightly.
Matthew.
Related Posts: Mixed Messages, Introduction
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment