Monday, April 17, 2006

Chocolate and lots of it

Yesterday's corner time: 5 Minutes.

I'm back on track after my flirtation with juvenile delinquency. It took quite a bit of scrubbing to get the painted bars off my face. My cheeks are still a bit red.

It was Easter Sunday yesterday, so lots and lots of chocolate. I was nice to Becca and gave her some of my chocolate. She had her mouth shut at the time, so I stuffed it in her ear.

Nanna and Grandad John came for lunch as did Grandad Peter and Grandma Gerry.

Apparently, Grandad Peter and Grandma Gerry are honorary grandparents which means they aren't real, so I guess they must be some kind of computer animation then. Very realistic, although I think they could have done a better job with Grandma Gerry.

Matthew.

Related Posts: Cops and Bloggers

3 comments:

Scottage said...

Good luck in the battle of the blogs! I like your site.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, it's very funny!

jane said...

Hi Matthew! I think you write very well for only being 2.5 :)
Oh, and I'm with you on the chocolate thing! I wish chocolate were a vegetable. I bet you'd go for that too, huh?
Hey,try to stay out of the corner, it's boring.