Yesterday's corner time: 4 Minutes.
I stumbled across my Dad's secret stash of coke yesterday. I've had my suspicions for some time that he had developed a dependency on something.
I agonized over whether I should confront him about his habit, arrange an intervention or just flush the coke down the toilet, which is currently my favourite hiding place.
So far, I've flushed my Dad's car keys, his mobile phone and his wallet. I've also tried to flush Baby Becca down the toilet but I couldn't get her past the U-bend. Even when using a plunger. She's a big girl.
Anyway, in the end I thought I'd try the coke to see what all the fuss was about. After an initial rush, the effects seemed to quickly subside. Perhaps, it's because I'm too young or because I don't have a very sophisticated palate but to me, it tasted just like Pepsi. Also, the bubbles went up my nose.
I've discovered that it's very amusing to shake the cans as hard as I can, so that they explode all over Dad when he opens them.
Matthew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment