Yesterday’s corner time: 2 Minutes.
I’ve met two very clever men this week.
The first was a Doctor.
I’ve had a touch of tonsillitis and the Doctor has signed me off school for four whole days. What a wonderful man and to think I was worried about going to see him. I shall endeavour to visit him more often.
The next was Stafford and he’s a builder.
Actually, referring to Stafford as a builder is a little bit like referring to Hitler as a pacifist. He seems to spend most of his time knocking things down, only occasionally hesitating whilst he has a cup of tea.
I originally thought that Stafford was called Jesus, as that’s what Dad tends to cry out whenever Stafford shows him what he’s just demolished.
When I break things, I get in big trouble. This man seems to have made a career out of it. Genius.
Matthew.
Related Posts: Demolition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment