Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Breaking Up is Hard to Do

Yesterday’s Corner Time: 6 Minutes.

I have a new girlfriend. Her name is Nina, which is nice and easy to remember - an often overlooked quality in a girl.

Whats-her-name is still my girlfriend too. I still can’t recall her name. I tried to break up with her the other day but that turned out to be even more painful than being her boyfriend. So for now, I plan to take the path of least resistance and less bruises.

I haven't told Whats-her-name about Nina yet but there's no way she should find out as they sit on opposite sides of the classroom.

Sometimes, I think Dad regards me as naive but I've got this under control providing I can remember which girl is which.

After all, I'm 4 now and a man of the world. What can possibly go wrong?

Matthew.

Related Posts: Pastures New

No comments: